Come and meet real reindeer on our farm where their happiness and welfare are our highest concern.
We will be opening our gates from 18th November up until 31st December for the public to come and visit our reindeer herd, Santa’s grotto, (selected dates), and Christmas shop.
Dates in red indicate grotto is also open on that date, green means reindeer only.
- Saturday 18 Nov 10 am – 5pm
- Sunday 19 Nov 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 25 Nov 10am -5pm
- Sunday 26 Nov 10am -5pm
- Thursday 30 Nov 10am – 5pm
- Friday 1st Dec 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 2nd Dec 10am -5pm
- Sunday 3rd Dec 10am – 5pm
- Thursday 7th Dec 10am – 5pm
- Friday 8th Dec 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 9th Dec 10am – 8:00pm
- Sunday 10th Dec 10am – 5pm
- Thursday 14th Dec 10am – 5pm
- Friday 15th Dec 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 16th Dec 10am – 8:00pm
- Sunday 17th Dec 10am -5pm
- Monday 18th Dec 10am -5pm
- Tuesday 19th Dec 10am – 5pm
- Wed 20th Dec 10am -5pm
- Thursday 21st Dec 10am -5pm
- Friday 22nd Dec 10am -5pm
- Saturday 23rd Dec 10am – 8:00pm
- Sunday 24th Dec 10am –5pm.
- 27th Dec – 31st Dec 10am – 5pm. Except 31st closing at 4pm.
- Late Night Openings: We are staying open until 8:00 pm on 9th, 16th & 23rd December.
- VIP Day 24th December. An extra special day to visit us!
- For a modest extra cost on Christmas Eve, (£27 child visit Santa, accompanying adult/reindeer visitor £18.50) we are giving a complimentary mulled juice drink per person (on request), an extra gift for grotto visitors, and a cup of sweets per booked group to take home.
We are closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day, but open again after that to see the reindeer.
VISIT OUR REINDEER
Visitors can pay at the gate to visit our reindeer, however we recommend booking online to secure your time slot and avoid queuing.
Access to our magical Santa’s trail, and Selfie Sleigh is freely available on both tickets.
During your visit, we have reindeer treats available in our shop.
You can also check out our growing range of Christmas gifts, including our unique handcrafted reindeer antler jewellery from our very own reindeer antlers. You won’t find anything like it anywhere!
Children under 1 year old visit free.
Check out our Christmas Trees
At our Cotswold Reindeer Herd site in Ampney Crucis we have a range of fresh cut trees, for customers who have pre-ordered. To order a tree please send an email and a confirmation email will be sent. We can deliver trees by arrangement, and we can collect them after Christmas for recycling as well.